Customer Service Specialist
- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
From all of us here at Clearly Filtered, we’d like to say thank you for considering our company in your search for the right place to work.
We are looking for an amazing Customer Service Specialist to join us at our office in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. The job is full-time with benefits.
We are a water filtration company and we make some pretty incredible filters (Click here to learn more about us). But our ultimate goal isn’t just to sell water filters, we also want to “wow” our customers. We want to make sure everyone has clean, safe water to drink. We also care deeply about the service we provide them along the way. That is where you come in.
We are a small, family owned & operated business. Our office has a casual, yet professional atmosphere. We take our work seriously, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously.
Our business is 100% E-commerce. We sell on our online store (www.ClearlyFiltered.com) and on Amazon. We do not have a brick-and-mortar store.
Our support team answers questions about our products during the sales process, helps our customers with shipping challenges, helps get them up-and-running when their filters arrive and troubleshoot issues as they arise. We communicate with customers via phone, email, text and online chat.
Interested? Here are some things that would make you great at this job:
- You are a “people-person”
- You have experience in customer service or some other form of direct customer interaction
- You have a talent for clear communication
- You enjoy helping others solve problems and walking people through things
- You think well on your feet and can handle curveballs
- Want to work someplace that has a purpose, not just another “job”
Before you apply, ask yourself these three questions:
- Would your friends say you are a great communicator?
- Would you thrive in a small business environment (one with less than 10 employees)?
- Do you think you will be the best new hire we will make this year?
If you answered, “YES!” to all three of these questions, then go ahead and hit the Apply button. We look forward to speaking with you!
*Please include a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered!*
Here are Clearly Filtered, we love what we do. Join us and here are some of the many perks you will enjoy while working with us:
- A great work environment and culture: it is never boring here, trust us!
- We are a family: birthday lunches, holiday parties, team outings, and more
- Collaboration: ideas and input are always encouraged from every level of the organization
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Company Sponsored Car Washes
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
Email: Steph at ClearlyFiltered.com for more info.