24oz Tritan Filtered Water Bottle BPA free
Powerful Filtration for On-the-Go Hydration
The Clearly Filtered® 24-Ounce Tritan® Water Bottle with Affinity® Filtration Technology allows you to transform ordinary tap water into clean and safe drinking water by simply sipping through the straw. Wherever the day takes you, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your tap water is free from up to 99.9% of 220+ contaminants. Perfect for the gym, water fountains, restaurants, and more.
- 24oz capacity
- Filter Included: Includes first replaceable Affinity Filtration filter
Our non-squeezable filtered bottle is made of 100% BPA free, medical-grade Tritan® materials. This ensures it doesn’t leach chemicals or emit any odors or bad tastes into your filtered water.
We’ve found our 24-oz bottle to be just the right size for hydrating on the go without excess bulk.
The hygienic flip-top mouthpiece makes for easy sipping and stores out of the way when not in use. It’s also a cinch to clean when the day is done.
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and refrigerator filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes up to 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered 24-Ounce Tritan® Water Bottle provides clean and safe drinking water for 133 fill-ups. This means if you fill up twice a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 2 months. Only fill up once a day? Replace every 4 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing. View now.
I like the size. I like that it's light weight. I like that it's clear and you can see what's in it. I like that the spout folds down in is protected. I'm getting used to how hard you have to suck to get water through the filter, but I'm sure that's necessary to actually filter the water. I would buy it again.
This water bottle has saved me from hauling jugs of filtered water to work every day. I also have almost doubled my water intake because it so easy to use.
Easy to use, great for travel
- water bottles
filters fishy, chlorine taste out of Florida tap water! love
Use this bottle to filter water straight from the tap. Such a clean and pure taste . I Feel better knowing it gets rid of all the fluoride put into the water
Love this bottle!
I feel so much better knowing I’m drinking clean water. I take this water bottle with me everywhere I go now. I just wish there was some kind of indicator to know when to change the filter, but other than that, great, and convenient water bottle. Highly recommend!
Great portable water bottle
I use this bottle at work. It is nice and lightweight and I like that filter unscrews easily, so I can clean the straw and bottle. I am pleased with this water bottle and like that I can have filtered water wherever I go.
Peace of Mind When Travelling
Since I use the Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher at home, I bought this water bottle for when I travel. Now, I can rest assured that all my water is safe to drink. The water bottle provided the same fine quality of drinking water that I have at home using my pitcher. Thank you!
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of 99.5%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove >99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of >99.3%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of >99.5%.