Water Pitcher with Affinity Filtration Technology
The Most Powerful Water Pitcher on the Market
Traditionally, water pitchers have not been serious filtration devices. The Clearly Filtered® Water Pitcher with Affinity® Filtration Technology changes everything, removing an average of 99.7% of 232+ harmful and dangerous tap water contaminants. That’s more than the 3 leading brand name pitchers combined.
- Filter included
- Only pitcher independently tested to NSF standards 42, 53, 244, 401 & 473
- Removes Fluoride, Lead, BPA, Glyphosate, PFOAs, Hormones & over 220 of the most harmful tap water impurities
- Retains the natural minerals & nutrients found in the water
- 100% BPA Free medical-grade Tritan materials
- Average filter life: 100 gallons (replace every 4 months* on average) *If your tap water is heavily contaminated (most likely if you live in a large or older city), your filter must work harder to keep your water clean, which will decrease the life of the filter.
- Capacity: 80oz or 10 cups
Our pitcher is made of 100% BPA free, medical-grade Tritan® materials. This ensures it doesn’t leach chemicals or emit any odors or bad tastes into your filtered water.
The slim-design pitcher was designed to hold 80 ounces of water, more than what an average person is supposed to drink in one day for optimal hydration.
When designing the pitcher, we paid special attention to the handle to make sure all hands could get a solid, comfortable grip and pour with ease.
A water-dam inside the top reservoir keeps unfiltered water from spilling out while you pour filtered water from the pitcher below.
Our filter removes more contaminants than the 3 leading brand name water pitchers combined.
Proprietary Affinity Filtration Technology removes fluoride, lead, microplastics, PFAS, glyphosate, and a total of 232+ of the most harmful and dangerous tap water contaminants. No other water pitcher filter on the market removes more. ‘Nuff said.
The Clearly Filtered pitcher filter is independently tested to meet or exceed NSF standards (42, 53, 244, 401, and 473). We also test at levels up to 3 times the legal limit for each contaminant, so you can have peace of mind knowing your water is clean and safe, no matter the conditions.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing. View Now
With a 100 gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered pitcher filter can provide clean and safe drinking water for an average of 4 months before needing to be replaced. That’s about 2 months longer than the leading brand name pitcher filter.
Unlike typical filter technologies, our Affinity Filtration Technology uses 7+ proprietary filtration materials to create multiple stages of filtration that can remove an average of 99.7% of 232+ contaminants.
Water first passes through a woven, stainless steel mesh screen, which keeps larger particles from entering the filter.
Next, water continues through a loose granulated coconut carbon filtration layer, which removes chlorine, bad tastes, and odors.
Water then flows through the filter’s composite shell, which is made of 7+ proprietary filtration materials. This dense layer slows down the flow of water and allows for the filter to have more time in contact with the water. The combination of the proprietary technology and additional contact time allows for superior removal percentages on all contaminant types.
"I’ve never had water that tastes this good! I’m completely satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking for a water pitcher."
"I’ve tried many water filters. None compare to this one. I really like knowing I’m not drinking Fluoride and Chlorine. I like that the filter last for up to four months. It’s well worth it on every level. I’ve already been recommending it my friends."
"I've been using Clearly Filtered filters for several years. Their removal of toxins from tap water is far more effective than the popular filters on the market. I can taste the difference in my drinking water. Having the filters last longer and be delivered to my doorstep is wonderful. Clearly Filtered is a great company to work with. Their integrity and customer service can't be beat!"
Enjoying my water now that it is drinkable. Need more research done on Folsom California adding chemicals besides Chlorine and Fluoride. They added something to make the water alkaline. Recently, because of copper pipe leaks they have added another ingredient. It would be nice to know what ingredients are added to all City water supplies.
I had been using inexpensive water filters that had visibly improved my health vs drinking tap water. However, the difference between that filtered water and clearly filtered was something I did not see coming. I don't need a blood test to tell you my testosterone levels have sky rocketed! The estrogen mimicking substances in my water supply will not do their mischief in my body again.
The filter is very slow (takes a couple of hours to fill), but it does such a good job of getting chemicals out of water. After using this filter for about month, I now no longer like drinking water from Brita and other common filters - you can really taste the difference. Also, customer service is very helpful and will bend over backwards to make sure you have a good experience with their product. So impressed.
So nice knowing that the filtered water tastes great and its all clean from bad things. Thank You.
So happy knowing I’m protecting myself from fluoride :) Water tastes great, 5 stars.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of up to 98.2%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove 99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- PFOA/PFAS/PFOS: The chemicals that make pans and apparel “non-stick” but are extremely toxic when consumed. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 99.5%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
Families: 2–3 months
Couples: 3–4 months
Individuals: 4–6 months
If you'd like to run the calculations yourself, it's pretty easy to figure out how long it will take you to filter 100 gallons of water. The top reservoir is ½ gallon when completely full. If you fill it twice each day, you'll filter 100 gallons in 100 days, or around 3 months.
The bottom of the pitcher holds 80oz of water, or 10 cups. The top reservoir will hold 60oz of water, which is 7.5 cups or just under ½ gallon.