Clean Water Pitcher Replacement Filter - 3-Pack
Item contains 3 x Clearly Filtered Pitcher Replacement Filter
Save $10 when buying in bulk!
- Fully compatible with all Clearly Filtered Water Pitchers
- Tested to exceed NSF standards for 100 gallons
- Removes over 232 contaminants at an average rate of 99.7%
- Proudly built in the USA
Proprietary Affinity Filtration Technology removes fluoride, lead, microplastics, PFAS, glyphosate, and a total of 232+ of the most harmful and dangerous tap water contaminants. No other water pitcher filter on the market removes more. ‘Nuff said.
Clearly Filtered is the only pitcher filter independently tested to meet or exceed all NSF standards (42, 53, 244, 401, and 473). We also test at levels up to 3 times the legal limit for each contaminant, so you can have peace of mind knowing your water is clean and safe, no matter the conditions.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
With a 100 gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered pitcher filter can provide clean and safe drinking water for an average of 4 months before needing to be replaced. That’s about a month longer than the leading brand name pitcher filter.
Unlike typical filter technologies, our Affinity Filtration Technology uses 7+ proprietary filtration materials to create multiple stages of filtration that can remove an average of 99.7% of 232+ contaminants.
Water first passes through a woven, stainless steel mesh screen, which keeps larger particles from entering the filter.
Next, water continues through a loose granulated coconut carbon filtration layer, which removes chlorine, bad tastes, and odors.
Water then flows through the filter’s composite shell, which is made of 7+ proprietary filtration materials. This dense layer slows down the flow of water and allows for the filter to have more time in contact with the water. The combination of the proprietary technology and additional contact time allows for superior removal percentages on all contaminant types.
- replacement filter
- tasting water
- customer service
The water taste better than spring water
The water tastes so fresh and pure !
I have had my pitcher for awhile and live the easy on changing filter products is awesome
Easy to set up and use
if this really filters everything it says, it truly is one of a kind. my only complaint is how long it takes to filter. my first filter was not bad at all, my replacement filter takes almost double the time..almost an hour. I prepared it the same way..I may have to do an over night soak like they recommend. It still taste great and I trust this filter over any other kind.
If you’re curious to learn more, visit our Technology page.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of up to 98.2%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove 99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- PFOA/PFAS/PFOS: The chemicals that make pans and apparel “non-stick” but are extremely toxic when consumed. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 99.5%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
Families: 2–3 months
Couples: 3–4 months
Individuals: 4–6 months
If you'd like to run the calculations yourself, it's pretty easy to figure out how long it will take you to filter 100 gallons of water. The top reservoir is ½ gallon when completely full. If you fill it twice each day, you'll filter 100 gallons in 100 days, or around 3 months.