Universal Inline Fridge Filter
The most powerful fridge filter on the market
Traditionally, built-in refrigerator filters have not been serious filtration devices. Most are just standard carbon filters, removing only bad tastes and odors. The Clearly Filtered® Universal Fridge Filter changes everything, allowing you to get truly clean and safe water right from your fridge water and ice dispenser, no matter the brand. Our filters connect directly to your water line so they’re compatible with your fridge — regardless of make and model.
- Universal Fit: connects to your water line behind your fridge
- Retains the natural minerals & nutrients found in the water
- Removes 232+ contaminants
- Tool-free filter changes: switch out the filter at 365 gallons
The compact filter casing is just 2” deep, allowing a neat installation behind your refrigerator or any other appliance you choose, making it perfect for any size space.
Installation is both quick and easy. Simply disconnect your existing plastic or braided stainless steel water line and connect it to the filter’s inlet and outlet ends, and you’re done!
Our filter is compatible with all fridges and any other appliance because of how it taps into any standard 1/4” water line (plastic or stainless steel). The universal fit allows us to provide Affinity Filtration Technology without an exorbitant price tag. Not to mention it prevents you from voiding your warranty, which is what often happens when you use an off-brand filter in your existing fridge space.
Proprietary Affinity Filtration Technology removes fluoride, lead, chromium-6, perfluorinated chemicals, glyphosate, and a total of 232+ of the most harmful and dangerous tap water contaminants. No other fridge filter on the market removes more.
The universal filter is rated for 365 gallons, which is an average of 12 months based on using 1 gallon/day for 365 days.* This is 2-4 times longer than the average fridge filter.
* Actual filter life varies based on average daily use and contamination levels of your drinking water.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
Removes organic compounds that cause bad tastes and odors, such as chlorine and chloramine, as well as herbicides and pesticides.
Removes inorganic compounds, including metals, radiation, microplastics, and pharmaceuticals.
Removes fluoride and arsenic.
- customer service
- fridge filter
Works like a charm
Love the new inline Refrigerator filter!!! I mean filtered into refrigerator, filtered in the whirlpool refrigerator, and final in our Pitcher! Our test water anywhere!!!
The filter was simple to install and now our ice and water taste wonderful. It is very crisp and clean tasting. We absolutely love it!
My water tastes so much better
I appreciate the easy to use instructions to install it on our refrigerator. I also noticed a big difference in the taste of our water overall. Now it tastes clean and crisp without the odd metal taste.
Very easy to install. It gives me peace of mind to know I am drinking clean water!
I love the confidence of knowing the water and ice are clean and healthy
We love ice. My family goes through a ton. When we moved into this new house, the water smelled like a public pool, sometimes ran red at the start and the ice was discolored and tasted awful. Bad enough that it would ruin a drink. The Clearly Filtered inline fridge filter was easy to install, I sent a photo of the connection we had and they told me what to order. Ten minutes from taking it out of the box and we had clean, clear, great tasting water from our fridge.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of 90.7%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove >99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- PFOA/PFAS/PFOS: The chemicals that make pans and apparel “non-stick” but are extremely toxic when consumed. Removed at a rate of >99.8%.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 98.9%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of >98.6%.
*If your tap water is heavily contaminated (most likely if you live in a large or older city), your filter must work harder to keep your water clean, which will decrease the life of the filter.
*If your tap water is heavily contaminated (most likely if you live in a large or older city), your filter must work harder to keep your water clean, which will decrease the life of the filter. Note: the warranty does not guarantee the life of the filter for any specific period or volume of use.