24oz Tritan Filtered Water Bottle BPA free
Powerful Filtration for On-the-Go Hydration
The Clearly Filtered® 24-Ounce Tritan® Water Bottle with Affinity® Filtration Technology allows you to transform ordinary tap water into clean and safe drinking water by simply sipping through the straw. Wherever the day takes you, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your tap water is free from up to 99.9% of 220+ contaminants. Perfect for the gym, water fountains, restaurants, and more.
- 24oz capacity
- Filter Included: Includes first replaceable Affinity Filtration filter
Our non-squeezable filtered bottle is made of 100% BPA free, medical-grade Tritan® materials. This ensures it doesn’t leach chemicals or emit any odors or bad tastes into your filtered water.
We’ve found our 24-oz bottle to be just the right size for hydrating on the go without excess bulk.
The hygienic flip-top mouthpiece makes for easy sipping and stores out of the way when not in use. It’s also a cinch to clean when the day is done.
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and refrigerator filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes up to 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, microplastics, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered 24-Ounce Tritan® Water Bottle provides clean and safe drinking water for 133 fill-ups. This means if you fill up twice a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 2 months. Only fill up once a day? Replace every 4 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
I like the size. I like that it's light weight. I like that it's clear and you can see what's in it. I like that the spout folds down in is protected. I'm getting used to how hard you have to suck to get water through the filter, but I'm sure that's necessary to actually filter the water. I would buy it again.
This water bottle has saved me from hauling jugs of filtered water to work every day. I also have almost doubled my water intake because it so easy to use.
Easy to use, great for travel
- water bottles
I have not received it yet
Great, lightweight BPA Free Water bottle, with an easy-to-use filter. Allows for Clearly Filtered water anywhere. It Saves time pays for itself and reduces carbon impact. Wish I had purchased sooner. The flow on the straw does require a little patience.
I’ve found that i drink more water when i can physically see the water in my bottle. Decided i wanted some filtration too, and this was a great choice! Some have noted it’s a little hard to use suction wise, but it’s not that bad. you get used to it. Also just a pro tip… originally i thought the water tastes SOOO BAD. the directions say to soak the filter for a few hours… Later i read that 8 hours is better, so i let it sit overnight and the issue was resolved so make sure you soak it! Water tastes great and i feel good knowing my water is safe :)
As always, a THOUSAND percent SATISFIED! I call it “God’s water” because it is as it should be, chemical-FREE, 100%! REAL water should have ZERO additives, preservatives, or UN-naturally occurring, non-receptive to the human body heavy metals in it at ALL! Just like God INTENDED! Keep up the GREAT work!
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of up to 99.9%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove 99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.