When it’s time to change your filters, just screw off the old and screw in the new. It’s that simple. No need to turn off the water with our auto-shut one-way valve heads built into the system.
The extended filter life can provide clean and safe water for an average of 12 months before needing to be replaced.
Our 3-stage filtration system with Affinity Filtration Technology removes 99.7% of fluoride. And we don’t stop there—our system removes up to 99.9% of 232+ contaminants while keeping in the beneficial nutrients naturally found in water.
Unlike typical filter technologies, our breakthrough Affinity Filtration Technology uses 7+ proprietary filtration materials to create multiple stages of filtration that can remove an average of 99.7% of 232+ contaminants. This means no need for a plumber, simple easy-twist filter replacement, contaminant removal levels beyond reverse osmosis and no permanent installation. It's a no-brainer!
Water first passes through a woven, stainless steel mesh screen, which keeps larger particles from entering the filter.
Next, water continues through a loose granulated coconut carbon filtration layer, which removes chlorine, bad tastes, and odors.
Water then flows through the filter’s composite shell, which is made of 7+ proprietary filtration materials. This dense layer slows down the flow of water and allows for the filter to have more time in contact with the water. The combination of the proprietary breakthrough technology and additional contact time allows for superior removal percentages on all contaminant types.
- water pressure
- drinking water
This was my first filter replacement for my under sink unit. It was incredibly easy and fast. No professional needed.
This is the softest water I’ve ever tasted. It’s delish. It makes coffee and other water creations so much tastier, too. And of course we are feeling better about our safety and health. For installation, I recommend adding a cold water dedicated tap as the water pressure does suffer a good bit, and you wouldn’t want to waste such good water rising dishes and such. I paid $60 for a cold water tap at Home Depot and my plumber charged me $120 for about 45 minutes of work to install. I couldn’t have done it myself but perhaps you can.
Excellent! We love how clean tasting our water is and to have it ready at the tap makes it that much easier to enjoy! We bought the replacement filters and replacing and or installing these are easy!
The replacement filters are packed to assure safe delivery to my house. The old filters are extremely easy to remove and the new filters are even easier to put in service. I ran the water for a few minutes until it was clear. I couldn’t be happier w my 3 filter under sink subscription.
As the expression goes ... so far, so good. Quality of the drinking water is night/day from prior to using this under-the-sink filtration system. And, very easy to install.
Individuals: 15 months
Couples: 12 months
Families: 9 months
All three filters must be changed at the same time. All municipal water supplies are different, so the frequency at which filters need to be changed is always approximate. We recommend making a note of your installation date as a reminder of when to replace the filters or you can sign up for our filter subscription: you’ll never forget to switch your filters and you’ll save 10% on each filter replacement!
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of 90.7%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove >99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- PFOA/PFAS/PFOS: The chemicals that make pans and apparel “non-stick” but are extremely toxic when consumed. Removed at a rate of >99.8%.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 98.9%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of >98.6%.