Bottle Replacement Filter
- Compatible with all Clearly Filtered filtered water bottles
- Lasts for 25 gallons or 6 months (whichever comes sooner)
- Breakthrough Affinity Filtration Technology destroys water toxins
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity® Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and refrigerator filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes up to 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered Water Bottle Filter provides clean and safe drinking water for 133 fill-ups. This means if you fill up twice a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 2 months. Only fill up once a day? Replace every 4 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
- customer service
Good product you can bring anywhere you go and there is always an assurance that your water is fresh and clean.
I love the idea about have free fresh water where ever you go, but I drink at least 6. Bottles of water every day, so that means that I have to buy a new filter every month?I wish the filter could last longer…
This filter is perfect for travel, working out and never having to worry about what is in the faucets you use to refill the bottle
Customer service great! Website easy, filter -wet it and pop in, water tastes fresh Only drawback is the amount water it holds after the filter, I would guess about a good cup, so you are refilling it a lot. Still the other things outweigh this.If you plan to take it around where there is refill access its fine.For a long walk or hike you need a larger size.
Clean water on the Go!
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of 99.5%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove >99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of >99.3%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of >99.5%.