Bottle Replacement Filter
- Compatible with all Clearly Filtered filtered water bottles
- Lasts for 25 gallons or 6 months (whichever comes sooner)
- Breakthrough Affinity Filtration Technology destroys water toxins
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and refrigerator filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, microplastics, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered 24-Ounce Tritan® Water Bottle provides clean and safe drinking water for 133 fill-ups. This means if you fill up twice a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 2 months. Only fill up once a day? Replace every 4 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
- customer service
The first filter was kinda difficult to **** the water out but for some reason the new replacement was way easier, not much ******* effort, way better.
This solved the problem of having clean water to drink as we travel through places not known for the the best water, which is pretty much everywhere in the US. We could fill up anywhere and feel safe about it!
I love the filter…it is easy to replace in your bottle. I also love the convenience it gives in order to have clean, filtered, and good tasting (meaning there is no taste of chemicals or anything) in my water.
I take my bottle every where with me so I had to get a replacement filter for it! The site is very easy to order from and it comes quickly.
Arrived on time and works as expected
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of up to 99.9%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove 99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.