Bottle Replacement Filter
- Compatible with all Clearly Filtered filtered water bottles
- Lasts for 25 gallons or 6 months (whichever comes sooner)
- Breakthrough Affinity Filtration Technology destroys water toxins
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and refrigerator filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, microplastics, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered 24-Ounce Tritan® Water Bottle provides clean and safe drinking water for 133 fill-ups. This means if you fill up twice a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 2 months. Only fill up once a day? Replace every 4 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
- tasting water
- water bottle
I have really enjoyed the quality it has given to the water that I drink.
I love knowing this will give me safe water when needed. I also love not having to carry huge containers of water to work because I can use any water source.
This water bottle was recommended to me by my doctor. It has been worth every penny I paid. I have used it on a daily basis and also when traveling. I always have clean water I can trust no matter where I go. The filter is so easy and convenient to change and I can change my subscription easily online or on the phone. Customer service is great, too. I try to keep an extra plastic straw and tip on hand so that when the straw loses suction, I can replace it quickly and not have to wait for one in the mail. A friend spends money for water in plastic bottles that is questionable and contains plastic/endocrine disrupters. I'd rather spend money on this bottle with replacement parts that take up far less space when discarded.
Very easy to use.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of up to 99.9%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove 99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.