Bottle Replacement Filter
- Compatible with all Clearly Filtered filtered water bottles
- Lasts for 25 gallons or 6 months (whichever comes sooner)
- Breakthrough Affinity Filtration Technology destroys water toxins
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and refrigerator filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, microplastics, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered 24-Ounce Tritan® Water Bottle provides clean and safe drinking water for 133 fill-ups. This means if you fill up twice a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 2 months. Only fill up once a day? Replace every 4 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
It was easy to replace and install. I like the plastic bottle. I hope to keep it for quite a while.
A bottle with very good presentation and a good touch. I would definitely buy it again. The filters are 99.9% authentic taste. Improve? In the first bottle i would say yes, but in this one you did a great design. No important, but i would not change the original logo of the drop. Thank you team, keep it up. ALL LIVES MATTER
Would buy again
Easy to fill and clean Love that I can fill up my bottle at any sink when Im out
this product I've used for a couple of years and love it. I use this at work. works great and it last a good amount of time.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of up to 99.9%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove 99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.