Universal Inline Fridge Filter
The most powerful fridge filter on the market
Traditionally, built-in refrigerator filters have not been serious filtration devices. Most are just standard carbon filters, removing only bad tastes and odors. The Clearly Filtered® Universal Fridge Filter changes everything, allowing you to get truly clean and safe water right from your fridge water and ice dispenser, no matter the brand. Our filters connect directly to your water line so they’re compatible with your fridge — regardless of make and model.
The compact filter casing is just 2” deep, allowing a neat installation behind your refrigerator or any other appliance you choose, making it perfect for any size space.
Installation is both quick and easy. Simply disconnect your existing plastic or braided stainless steel water line and connect it to the filter’s inlet and outlet ends, and you’re done!
Our filter is compatible with all fridges and any other appliance because of how it taps into any standard 1/4” water line (plastic or stainless steel). The universal fit allows us to provide Affinity Filtration Technology without an exorbitant price tag. Not to mention it prevents you from voiding your warranty, which is what often happens when you use an off-brand filter in your existing fridge space.
Proprietary Affinity Filtration Technology removes fluoride, lead, microplastics, PFAS, glyphosate, and a total of 232+ of the most harmful and dangerous tap water contaminants. No other fridge filter on the market removes more.
The universal filter is rated for 365 gallons, which is an average of 12 months based on using 1 gallon/day for 365 days.* This is 2-4 times longer than the average fridge filter.
* Actual filter life varies based on average daily use and contamination levels of your drinking water.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
Removes organic compounds that cause bad tastes and odors, such as chlorine and chloramine, as well as herbicides and pesticides.
Removes inorganic compounds, including metals, radiation, microplastics, and pharmaceuticals.
Removes fluoride and arsenic.
- drinking water
- customer service
We love it! And I feel good knowing my family it’s driving a healthier water, I’m very thankful Dr Faldmo recommended it
We already had a whole house filter and a fridge filter before switching the fridge to a Clearly filter, so I didn't expect to notice a change. The improvement was shocking! Our water tastes so much better! I'm so happy our ice is now filtered as well. The installation is simple and the price is the same as what I was paying before for the fridge filter. Highly recommend.
Great. I have been using the pitcher filter for a while now and love the knowledge that I am protecting my family and I love the taste of the water. But buying this filter for my brand new refrigerator was the perfect thing, no worries and now we use both. Love this filter!
I can finally use my water dispenser! I have high mineral content in my water and have been using the Clearly Filtered pitcher for years. I recently purchased a Refrigerator within ice and water dispenser. Yes, I know, I’m so behind the times, LOL. Anyway, I bought a stainless steel hose as the manufacturer recommended, after noticing that the water still tasted horrible, and actually had a chemical taste, after over a week of flushing the line. That didn’t fix the problem. I thought I was going to have to continue filtering my water through the pitcher. Then I saw the new in-line filter option, and all I can say is, WOW!! Immediately, my water tasted pure and crisp! THANK YOU, Clearly Filtered for another FANTASTIC product. I am a customer for life!
Great, it works really well!
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of up to 99.5%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove 99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- PFOA/PFAS/PFOS: The chemicals that make pans and apparel “non-stick” but are extremely toxic when consumed. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of 98.6%.