Universal Inline / Refrigerator Filter
The most powerful fridge filter on the market
Traditionally, built-in refrigerator filters have not been serious filtration devices. Most are just glorified Brita® filters, removing only bad tastes and odors. The Clearly Filtered® Universal Fridge Filter changes everything, allowing you to get truly clean and safe water right from your fridge water and ice dispenser, no matter the brand.
The compact filter casing is just 2” deep, allowing a neat installation behind your refrigerator or any other appliance you choose, making it perfect for any size space.
Installation is both quick and easy. Simply disconnect your existing plastic or braided stainless steel water line and connect it to the filter’s inlet and outlet ends, and you’re done!
Our filter is compatible with all fridges and any other appliance because of how it taps into any standard 1/4” water line (plastic or stainless steel). The universal fit allows us to provide Affinity Filtration Technology without an exorbitant price tag. Not to mention it prevents you from voiding your warranty, which is what often happens when you use an off-brand filter in your existing fridge space.
Proprietary Affinity Filtration Technology removes fluoride, lead, microplastics, PFAS, glyphosate, and a total of 232+ of the most harmful and dangerous tap water contaminants. No other fridge filter on the market removes more.
The universal filter is rated for 365 gallons, which is an average of 12 months based on using 1 gallon/day for 365 days.* This is 2-4 times longer than the average fridge filter.
* Actual filter life varies based on average daily use and contamination levels of your drinking water.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
Removes organic compounds that cause bad tastes and odors, such as chlorine and chloramine, as well as herbicides and pesticides.
Removes inorganic compounds, including metals, radiation, microplastics, and pharmaceuticals.
Removes fluoride and arsenic.
- water supply
- drinking water
This has turned out water and ice dispensers in your the cleanest best tasing water out of the fridge. I highly recommend anyone to get these filters especially if you and your family drink a lot of water.
Very happy got Rid of R.O. unit. I see very big Different now.
We put off install for about a week, but it was pretty easy to install. Pull fridge out, remove input hose and screw in the filter properly. Flushed it out and then we’ve had clean water and ice since. No more lugging 5 gallon jugs of RO water.
Experience was great. No hassel. Ordered and it was here. Love the product.
This was really easy to install. I was a little worried about possible leakage but none thus far.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of up to 99.5%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove 99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- PFOA/PFAS/PFOS: The chemicals that make pans and apparel “non-stick” but are extremely toxic when consumed. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of 98.6%.