Insulated Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle
Powerful Filtration for On-the-Go Hydration
The Clearly Filtered® 20-Ounce Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Affinity® Filtration Technology allows you to transform ordinary tap water into clean and safe drinking water by simply sipping through the straw. Wherever the day takes you, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your tap water is free from up to 99.9% of 220+ contaminants. Perfect for the gym, water fountains, restaurants, and more.
- 20oz capacity
- Filter Included: Includes first replaceable Affinity Filtration filter
- Double-wall Insulation: keeps water cold for up to 24 hrs
- Easy-clean, removable soft silicone mouthpiece. *Can be a choking hazard
Our filtered bottle is 100% BPA, BPS, and phthalate free. This ensures it doesn’t leach chemicals or emit any odors or bad tastes into your filtered water.
Twenty ounces is a perfect amount for staying quenched during a workout or running errands around town.
The hygienic flip-top mouthpiece makes for easy sipping and stores out of the way when not in use. It’s also a cinch to clean when the day is done.
Durable, double-walled 18/8 stainless steel construction keeps the contents of your bottle colder, for longer.
The exterior stainless surface is sweat-free, so you can wet your whistle while keeping your stuff dry.
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and refrigerator filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes up to 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered 20-Ounce Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle provides clean and safe drinking water for 160 fill-ups. This means if you fill up twice a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 2-3 months. Only fill up once a day? Replace every 4-5 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing. View now.
"What a treat to have a filtered bottle that both looks good and does a fantastic job. It's a filtered Hydroflask. Keeps my water cold for the entire day and allows me to drink clean water from wherever I can fill it up."
- water bottle
Keeps cold all day and very durable. I know because my cat has knocked it on the floor a couple of times!
I love the stainless steel water filter!
I love it. It completely filters junk out of the water. I am going to get a refrigerator filter, an under sink filter and shower filter. I really want a bathtub filter but I don’t see that you have one. If so please show it to me.
Great for School
Purchased 2 for my kids for school. They refill from water fountains and I don’t need to worry about the water they’re drinking. No issues with spilling and the kids find them easy to drink out of.
I love what you are able to do with it when on the go. I drink alot of water, so using it to drink as much as I do during the day was giving me wicked headaches because of the resistance of the filter. So not ideal for everyday use, but perfect for on the go when filtered water isn't accessable. But I don't feel I use it"to go" enough where It might mood between uses.
Great water bottle
Love having the convenience of filling up whenever I am near a faucet without worrying about the quality of the water. Then I am showing homes all day, I drink a lot of water. This bottle is a good size and can add more water whenever there is a need. Keeps it nice and cold, too.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of 99.5%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove >99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of >99.3%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of >99.5%.