Insulated Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle
Powerful Filtration for On-the-Go Hydration
The Clearly Filtered® 20-Ounce Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Affinity® Filtration Technology allows you to transform ordinary tap water into clean and safe drinking water by simply sipping through the straw. Wherever the day takes you, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your tap water is free from up to 99.9% of 220+ contaminants. Perfect for the gym, water fountains, restaurants, and more.
- 20oz capacity
- Filter Included: Includes first replaceable Affinity Filtration filter
- Double-wall Insulation: keeps water cold for up to 24 hrs
- Easy-clean, removable soft silicone mouthpiece. *Can be a choking hazard
Our filtered bottle is 100% BPA, BPS, and phthalate free. This ensures it doesn’t leach chemicals or emit any odors or bad tastes into your filtered water.
Twenty ounces is a perfect amount for staying quenched during a workout or running errands around town.
The hygienic flip-top mouthpiece makes for easy sipping and stores out of the way when not in use. It’s also a cinch to clean when the day is done.
Durable, double-walled 18/8 stainless steel construction keeps the contents of your bottle colder, for longer.
The exterior stainless surface is sweat-free, so you can wet your whistle while keeping your stuff dry.
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and refrigerator filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes up to 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered 20-Ounce Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle provides clean and safe drinking water for 160 fill-ups. This means if you fill up twice a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 2-3 months. Only fill up once a day? Replace every 4-5 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing. View now.
"What a treat to have a filtered bottle that both looks good and does a fantastic job. It's a filtered Hydroflask. Keeps my water cold for the entire day and allows me to drink clean water from wherever I can fill it up."
- water bottle
High Quality Stainless Steel Bottle
The Filtered Water Bottle is of the highest quality. Leak proof, useful handle for carrying. I find it to be very suitable but my husband finds it difficult to pull the water through the straw as he has sensitive gums. We have now ordered the water jug.
My children took them on a trip to Thailand. Used them constantly & loved them.
Filtered water bottle
Terrific! Love it! I definitely recommend it!
Love this water bottle!
So nice to know that I always have clean drinking water wherever I go!
great to keep in my car
I keep this in my car so no matter where I am, I can have pure, filtered water and not pay $2-3 a bottle. I wrote the date on the outside of the filter in sharpie so I'd know when to replace it.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of 99.5%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove >99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of >99.3%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of >99.5%.