32oz Insulated Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle
The Clearly Filtered® 32-Ounce Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Affinity® Filtration Technology allows you to transform ordinary tap water into clean and safe drinking water by simply sipping through the straw. Wherever the day takes you, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your tap water is free from up to 99.9% of 220+ contaminants. Perfect for the gym, water fountains, restaurants, and more.
- First filter included with Affinity Filtration Technology.
- Double-wall insulation keeps water cold for up to 24 hrs.
- 32-oz capacity makes it easy to drink 8 glasses a day; refill just once a day.
- Wide mouth for easy refills & convenient cleaning.
- Easy-clean, removable soft silicone mouthpiece. *Can be a choking hazard.
Our filtered bottle is 100% BPA, BPS, and phthalate-free. This ensures it doesn’t leach chemicals or emit any odors or bad tastes into your filtered water.
Thirty two ounces is a perfect amount for staying quenched during a workout or running errands around town.
The hygienic flip-top mouthpiece makes for easy sipping and stores out of the way when not in use. It’s also a cinch to clean when the day is done.
Durable, double-walled 18/8 stainless steel construction keeps the contents of your bottle colder, for longer.
The exterior stainless surface is sweat-free, so you can wet your whistle while keeping your stuff dry.
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and fridge filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes up to 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered 32-Ounce Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle provides clean and safe drinking water for 100 fill-ups. This means if you fill up twice a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 1-2 months. Only fill up once a day? Replace every 3-4 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing. View now.
- water bottles
- filter system
- tasting water
32 oz bottle
I found the straw too long. I had to shorten it but over all I love the bottle.
Perfect water bottle
I love this water bottle. It is perfect to take on trips and I don’t have to worry about the quality of my water when out and about.
Everyone needs this
These are fantastic water bottles! We took them on a trip to the beach and saved money on buying bottle water. No need to worry about filling up in the hotel room. The water tastes amazing. I only wish we had found it sooner.
I keep it near at all times. Water here is very hard crust on every thing sinks etc. I love tasteis very clean.
Love the water bottle, had to trim the straw
The straw was too long and kinked up so I had to trim it. Once trimmed, it worked perfectly. I use it to take to work so I can take water from the cold fountain. I think the pitcher water tastes better, but this definitely works and is better than drinking the non filtered water at work.
If you fill up twice a day, we recommend replacing the filter every 1-2 months to maintain peak performance. If you fill up once a day, we recommend replacing the filter every 3-4 months.
As long as replacement filters are kept in a cool, dry place they will not expire. Save 10% on replacement filters by enrolling in our free filter subscription service when you purchase your bottle.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of 99.5%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove >99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of >99.3%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of >99.5%.