Pitcher Replacement Filter
- Fully compatible with all Clearly Filtered Water Pitchers
- Tested to exceed NSF standards for 100 gallons *If your tap water is heavily contaminated (most likely if you live in a large or older city), your filter must work harder to keep your water clean, which will decrease the life of the filter.
- Removes over 232 contaminants at an average rate of 99.7%
- Proudly built in the USA
Proprietary Affinity Filtration Technology removes fluoride, lead, microplastics, PFAS, glyphosate, and a total of 232+ of the most harmful and dangerous tap water contaminants. No other water pitcher filter on the market removes more. ‘Nuff said.
Clearly Filtered is the only pitcher filter independently tested to meet or exceed all NSF standards (42, 53, 244, 401, and 473). We also test at levels up to 3 times the legal limit for each contaminant, so you can have peace of mind knowing your water is clean and safe, no matter the conditions.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
With a 100 gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered pitcher filter can provide clean and safe drinking water for an average of 4 months before needing to be replaced. That’s about a month longer than the leading brand name pitcher filter.
Unlike typical filter technologies, our Affinity Filtration Technology uses 7+ proprietary filtration materials to create multiple stages of filtration that can remove an average of 99.7% of 232+ contaminants.
Water first passes through a woven, stainless steel mesh screen, which keeps larger particles from entering the filter.
Next, water continues through a loose granulated coconut carbon filtration layer, which removes chlorine, bad tastes, and odors.
Water then flows through the filter’s composite shell, which is made of 7+ proprietary filtration materials. This dense layer slows down the flow of water and allows for the filter to have more time in contact with the water. The combination of the proprietary technology and additional contact time allows for superior removal percentages on all contaminant types.
- drinking water
- water filter
- customer service
We have been using Clearly Filtered pitchers and filters for several years and they are excellent! Customer service people are responsive and helpful.
I love the filter and pitcher, which I've been using for about 6 months. I switched from a Brita pitcher because Clearly Filtered removes more toxic chemicals from tap water. I signed up to receive replacement filters every 6 months, as recommended, and received my new filter on time. I did, foolishly, become confused as to which was the new filter because when you remove the blue sticker from the new filter, it looks like the old one (note to new customers :-). I became anxious that I'd re-used the old filter, and called Customer Service, who helped me confirm that I'd likely not done this.
It's more like I can't live without them!
I did a lot of research to find an excellent reasonably priced (for how often I use it) water filter pitcher! I'm so glad I found Clearly Filtered. With my subscription, the replacement filter was sent on time, automatically, before I even realized it was time for a replacement. I've been very happy with the product and the company since my 1st purchase a few months ago.
I'm 73,trying to stay on the Planet as long and as qualitative as I can, and enjoying (putting JOY into) the process! I live in a city which has water that I often refer to as "chlorine tea". I am very happy that the Clearly Filtered filter takes this out so well along with all the other "glitchy bug-a-boos" in my water. I make good choices in my living regarding what I eat, how I exercise, etc. and I feel that drinking water that is CLEARLY FILTERED. is an important aspect of this quest! It is also so affordable and efficient a service that it's a "set & forget" to get my filters on a regular basis. Easy for my "po' Geezer " retirement funds to cover too. I've always experienced good service from them, including immediate, free, replacement of my pitcher when I broke it (through trying to forcefully take it apart....my error). I will use this product until I die. I am very grateful to have found this product!
If you’re curious to learn more, visit our Technology page.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of up to 98.2%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove 99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- PFOA/PFAS/PFOS: The chemicals that make pans and apparel “non-stick” but are extremely toxic when consumed. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 99.5%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
Families: 2–3 months
Couples: 3–4 months
Individuals: 4–6 months
If you'd like to run the calculations yourself, it's pretty easy to figure out how long it will take you to filter 100 gallons of water. The top reservoir is ½ gallon when completely full. If you fill it twice each day, you'll filter 100 gallons in 100 days, or around 3 months.