Insulated Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle
Powerful Filtration for On-the-Go Hydration
The Clearly Filtered® 20-Ounce Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Affinity® Filtration Technology allows you to transform ordinary tap water into clean and safe drinking water by simply sipping through the straw. Wherever the day takes you, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your tap water is free from 99.9% of 220+ contaminants. Perfect for the gym, water fountains, restaurants, and more.
- 20oz capacity
- Filter Included: Includes first replaceable Affinity Filtration filter
- Double-wall Insulation: keeps water cold for up to 24 hrs
- Easy-clean, removable soft silicone mouthpiece. *Can be a choking hazard
Our filtered bottle is 100% BPA, BPS, and phthalate free. This ensures it doesn’t leach chemicals or emit any odors or bad tastes into your filtered water.
Twenty ounces is a perfect amount for staying quenched during a workout or running errands around town.
The hygienic flip-top mouthpiece makes for easy sipping and stores out of the way when not in use. It’s also a cinch to clean when the day is done.
Durable, double-walled 18/8 stainless steel construction keeps the contents of your bottle colder, for longer.
The exterior stainless surface is sweat-free, so you can wet your whistle while keeping your stuff dry.
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and refrigerator filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, microplastics, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered 20-Ounce Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle provides clean and safe drinking water for 160 fill-ups. This means if you fill up twice a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 2-3 months. Only fill up once a day? Replace every 4-5 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
"What a treat to have a filtered bottle that both looks good and does a fantastic job. It's a filtered Hydroflask. Keeps my water cold for the entire day and allows me to drink clean water from wherever I can fill it up."
- water bottle
I love this water bottle. The size is perfect and the water tastes so good! I typically have problems with straws and air bubbles, but this works great! The one thing is how slowly it comes out due to the filtering. I do love it though! I will stay using it for sure :)
I take this bottle with me when I go to work. To say it has been a life saver would be an understatement. I can refill it as many times as I need and have access to clean water anywhere. Plus, I can take it on trails with me, since it's stainless steel and not glass.
Love how this makes the water taste great no matter where you are. Only downside is it it a little small.
It is like ******* a milk shake, but I love knowing my water is cleaner when I’m on the go. I brought it to the hospital when I recently had my baby and the opening/straw feature is very convenient versus my hydro flask when in bed!
I love this water bottle! The water tastes so clean. it also keeps the water cold. I’ve never drank as much water as I have when drinking from this. I have had it over a month and it is very durable.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of up to 99.9%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove 99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of 99.9%.