Junior Insulated Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle
Powerful Filtration for On-the-Go Hydration
The Clearly Filtered® 12-Ounce Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Affinity® Filtration Technology allows you to transform ordinary tap water into clean and safe drinking water by simply sipping through the straw. Wherever the day takes you, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your tap water is free from up to 99.9% of 220+ contaminants. Perfect for school, water fountains, parks, restaurants, traveling, and more.
- 12oz capacity
- Filter Included: Includes first replaceable Affinity Filtration filter
- Double-wall Insulation: keeps water cold for up to 24 hrs
- Silicone Boot: for protection and grip
Our filtered bottle is 100% BPA, BPS, and phthalate free. This ensures it doesn’t leach chemicals or emit any odors or bad tastes into your filtered water.
Twelve ounces is a perfect amount for convenient hydration when on-the-go and at school.
The hygienic flip-top mouthpiece makes for easy sipping and stores out of the way when not in use. It’s also a cinch to clean when the day is done.
Durable, double-walled 18/8 stainless steel construction keeps the contents of your bottle colder, for longer.
The exterior stainless surface is sweat-free, so you can wet your whistle while keeping your stuff dry.
The filter in our water bottle is powered by the same Affinity Filtration Technology as our water pitcher filter, under-the-sink filter, and refrigerator filter, providing superior contaminant removal on the go.
Our bottle filter, powered by Affinity Filtration Technology, removes up to 99.9% of fluoride, lead, mercury, BPA, glyphosate, pesticides, and a total of 220+ potential tap water contaminants.
With a 25-gallon filter life, the Clearly Filtered 12-Ounce Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle provides clean and safe drinking water for 265 fill-ups. This means if you fill up a few times a day, you’ll need to replace your filter about every 2-3 months. Only fill up one or two times a day? Replace every 5-6 months.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing. View now.
- water bottle
- customer service
Easy to use
Great tasting water. I like knowing we can get filtered water anytime and anywhere. Thanks for making a great product. Great customer service too! I emailed with a question and received a quick response.
Jr. Bottle Review
I bought this for my 6 YO niece and she loves it! I want my niece to be able to drink clearly filtered water and want to keep her healthy as she grows up!
I love my new filter! So glad it removes all the gunk I can’t pronounce. Traded another good brand for it, and am happy. Filter wants to be soaked for a lengthy time at first, but works great after that. Thank you, Carole
I was anxious if my one-year-old would be able to drink out of this but she took to it perfectly! I love that there's an option for my child to have filtered water to-go.
Easy to carry around and feel safe with the quality of my water
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of 99.5%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove >99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of >99.3%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of >99.5%.