Universal Inline Fridge Filter
The most powerful fridge filter on the market
Traditionally, built-in refrigerator filters have not been serious filtration devices. Most are just standard carbon filters, removing only bad tastes and odors. The Clearly Filtered® Universal Fridge Filter changes everything, allowing you to get truly clean and safe water right from your fridge water and ice dispenser, no matter the brand. Our filters connect directly to your water line so they’re compatible with your fridge — regardless of make and model.
- Universal Fit: connects to your water line behind your fridge
- Retains the natural minerals & nutrients found in the water
- Removes 232+ contaminants
- Tool-free filter changes: switch out the filter at 365 gallons
The compact filter casing is just 2” deep, allowing a neat installation behind your refrigerator or any other appliance you choose, making it perfect for any size space.
Installation is both quick and easy. Simply disconnect your existing plastic or braided stainless steel water line and connect it to the filter’s inlet and outlet ends, and you’re done!
Our filter is compatible with all fridges and any other appliance because of how it taps into any standard 1/4” water line (plastic or stainless steel). The universal fit allows us to provide Affinity Filtration Technology without an exorbitant price tag. Not to mention it prevents you from voiding your warranty, which is what often happens when you use an off-brand filter in your existing fridge space.
Proprietary Affinity Filtration Technology removes fluoride, lead, chromium-6, perfluorinated chemicals, glyphosate, and a total of 232+ of the most harmful and dangerous tap water contaminants. No other fridge filter on the market removes more.
The universal filter is rated for 365 gallons, which is an average of 12 months based on using 1 gallon/day for 365 days.* This is 2-4 times longer than the average fridge filter.
* Actual filter life varies based on average daily use and contamination levels of your drinking water.
At Clearly Filtered, we believe in radical transparency, so we freely publish the results of our independent laboratory testing for your review. We think you’ll find it pretty refreshing.
Removes organic compounds that cause bad tastes and odors, such as chlorine and chloramine, as well as herbicides and pesticides.
Removes inorganic compounds, including metals, radiation, microplastics, and pharmaceuticals.
Removes fluoride and arsenic.
- drinking water
Easy to install and water tastes great. Even better knowing that it’s so well filtered.
Had to switch around the connections so the flow was in the correct direction. Works great. I drink so much more water now. My mom visited and is going to buy one for her house now.
Before I purchased a filter, I messaged the company to ask for assistance with which type of line to choose, along with a photo. They were quick to respond and helpful! I got the product sooner than expected. The installation instructions were helpful and the setup didn't take long. It took some time getting used the new taste of the water, but once we adjusted (after a couple days) I now prefer it over others. I am glad to know I am drinking cleaner and safer water!
Found value to shut off water to fridge line, wrenched line off and on, turned on value and ran fridge water...took less than 15 minutes in a new house with unfamiliar plumbing!
What a fine fridge filter this really is. Way better than the original filter that came with my refrigerator.
- Fluoride: removed at a rate of 90.7%. It is difficult to remove once it’s added into the tap water and typical carbon-block style filters don’t have fluoride removal capabilities. For that reason we specially formulated our technology so fluoride removal is standard with every filter.
- Glyphosate: The active ingredient in Roundup® weed killer. Our filters remove >99.9% of this highly controversial chemical.
- PFOA/PFAS/PFOS: The chemicals that make pans and apparel “non-stick” but are extremely toxic when consumed. Removed at a rate of >99.8%.
- Lead: Even though it’s been widely banned due to its highly poisonous nature, lead pipes remain in use across all 50 states. Lead is harmful to human health even at low exposure levels and accumulates in the body over time. Removed at a rate of 98.9%.
- Chlorine: While chlorine is effective at reducing the spread of infectious waterborne diseases, it reacts with naturally-occurring materials in water to form dangerous chemical byproducts that threaten your health. Removed at a rate of >98.6%.